Fellow Stagg EKG Stoneblue + Walnut | Electric kettle Gooseneck
The Fellow Stagg EKG is an electric kettle with a narrow and long spout, called a gooseneck, which allows regulation of the pouring process for a more consistent brew. It has a capacity of 0,9 liters and is suitable for making pour-over coffee. It is also a great accessory for easy pouring of water in mechanical coffee machines Cafelat Robot, Flair, Aram Coffee.
The Fellow Stagg kettle is a beautiful piece of design that has a number of thoughtful features. With 1200 watts of power, it heats water quickly to your specified temperature from 40 to 100 degrees Celsius by simply adjusting it with the turn of a knob. It has an LCD display to show the set temperature and the real time temperature. The HOLD mode allows you to maintain the set temperature for 60 minutes.
Advantages of the Stagg EKG Electric Kettle:
- Gooseneck for optimal pouring flow
- Precise temperature control
- LCD display
- 60 minute HOLD mode
- 0.9 liter capacity
- Red Dot Design Award for design and innovation
- Dimensions: 292 mm x 171 mm x 203 mm
- Weight: 1 274 g (including the kettle base)
- Capacity: 0.9 l to the maximum fill line
- Cable length: 76 cm
- Power: 1200 W, 120 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 9 A
- Material: 304 stainless steel kettle body and lid, plastic base. Wooden handles are made of walnut, maple or cherry.
- Temperature range: 40°C-100°C