Flair 58 - electric
|Delivery to:||please choose country|
The Flair 58 is the flagship from Flair espresso. This machine represents the new standard for café-quality espresso which you can prepare at home. Enjoy the comfort of your home and a taste of perfect quality espresso - this would be the most suitable description of Flair 58 coffee machine.
This is a professional lever coffee machine with a 58 mm portafilter, a robust construction, a t-grip and adjustable electric preheating. The new design with a t-grip allows you to create even more pressure but with less force than in cases of PRO2 and Classic / Signature models. The preheat system takes care of the constant level of temperature during the entire time of coffee extraction.
Main benefits of the Flair 58:
- Café-quality - with this coffee machine you can prepare a café-quality espresso at home which is of the same quality as with a professional machine.
- The electric preheat system - ensures a constant temperature during coffee extraction and it includes three different levels: low, medium, high as well as a beeping sound.
- Full extraction control - the built-in manometer and mechanical pressure allows you to have full control over the entire coffee extraction process.
- T-grip - enables a better grip and more efficient use with less force.
- 58 mm portafilter - ergonomic wooden handle and professional 58 mm, 16-20g basket.
- Quality design - all parts of the coffee machine are perfectly processed using the highest quality materials.
- Accessories available - for future upgrade, to enhance your brewing.
Upgrades of the Flair 58
We offer the latest version from May 2023, which includes the following improvements:
- Detachable Preheat Cable – customers can brew using the preheat function, or unplug to take their Flair off grid.
- Mirror Upgrade Enabled – All Flair 58s, in 2023, will feature a stainless-steel disc that has been embedded into the post of the lever assembly. This disc allows any Flair 58 or 58x buyer to upgrade to the magnetic, articulating shot mirror and add it to their setup with ease. The mirror adheres with enough force to consistently stay in place, while also being easy to remove when packing up or traveling.
- Angled Elbow Connector – As part of the upgraded brew cylinder connector, Flair has added an angled attachment for the preheat controller, meaning that customers will more easily be able to route the wiring of their Flair 58 down the back post to maintain a high level of aesthetic beauty. In addition, the preheat system features new software that alerts when the connection to electrical has been severed.
- Enhanced Valve Plunger with Single Slot – the benefits of this iteration are improved valve function when filling the brew cylinder and a reduced potential for the stem to raise from the plunger when stem tabs fall into alignment with the smaller single slot.
The previous improvements were also applied:
- Puck screen, which replaces the fixed internal screen,
- Improved valve plunger for easier pouring of water into the cylinder.
- Weight: 5.44 kg
- Dimensions: 34.3 x 19.05 x 27.94 cm)
- Water input volume: 90ml.
- Output (so-called "Yield"): up to 55 ml.
- Coffee basket: 58 mm, volume 16-20g.
Flair 58 Base, Flair 58 Lever Assembly with Shot Mirror Ready Post, Flair 58 Brew Head with Valve Plunger and Detachable PCB, Puck Screen, Flair 58 Pressure Gauge with Stainless Steel Stem, 58 mm Portafilter and 16-22 gram basket (additional high-flow basket available), Detachable Preheat Controller (PCB Controller, Power Supply Box, Wall Outlet), 58 mm Tamper, Flair 58 Drip Tray, Flair 58 Quick Start Guide.