La Pavoni Stradivari Professional Lusso
Stradivari Professional Lusso manual lever coffeemaker from the Italian manufacturer La Pavoni. Following the successful Europiccola and Professional models, this one is inspired by Stradivari's violin. In addition to the new elegant design, it promises excellent results.
The Stradivari Professional Lusso has a 1,6 litre boiler with thermostatic control, heated by a 950 watt heating element in the base. A light on the switch indicates when the machine is ready for use. The espresso preparation process itself is entirely manual. You manually press a lever, creating pressure that forces hot water through the ground coffee. This process requires a certain amount of strength and skill, as the pressure and speed with which you press the lever directly affects the quality of the espresso.
La Pavoni Stradivari Lusso is also equipped with a steam valve that allows you to froth milk to make a cappuccino or caffè latte.
Advantages and features of the Stradivari Professional Lusso
- Manual lever mechanism - complete control over the extraction process.
- Guaranteed quality - the LaPavoni brand has been on the market since 1905.
- Top quality materials - Made with the highest quality materials. Brass body and cooking unit, polished stainless steel base.
- Electric boiler - 950 watt power ensures fast water heating.
- Compact size - ideal for home use or small cafés.
- Steam valve - for preparing latte or cappuccino.
- Dimensions: 220mm x 290mm x 350mm
- Weight: 5.5kg
- Water tank capacity: 1.6 litres
- Boiler output: 950W
- Power cord length: 1.5m
- Voltage (V): 220-240 V
- Material: Brass, steel, plastic