La Pavoni Professional Rame Gold
The iconic Professional Rame Gold manual lever espresso machine from Italian manufacturer La Pavoni, with its classic 1950s design, is the result of years of Italian craftsmanship and innovation in espresso preparation.
The Professional Rame Gold has a large 1.6 litre thermostatically controlled boiler, heated by a 950 watt heating element in the base. A light on the switch indicates when the machine is ready for use. The espresso preparation process itself is entirely manual. You manually press a lever, creating pressure that forces hot water through the ground coffee. This process requires a certain amount of strength and skill, as the pressure and speed with which you press the lever directly affects the quality of the espresso.
La Pavoni Professional Rame Gold is also equipped with a steam valve that allows you to froth milk to make a cappuccino or caffè latte.
Advantages and features of the Professional Rame Gold
- Manual lever mechanism - complete control over the extraction process.
- Guaranteed quality - the LaPavoni brand has been on the market since 1905.
- Timeless design - the design of the Europiccola has remained unchanged since 1950.
- Top quality materials - Made with high quality materials. Brass body and cooking unit, polished stainless steel base.
- Electric boiler - 950 watt power ensures fast water heating.
- Compact size - ideal for home use or small cafés.
- Steam valve - preparing latte or cappuccino.
- Dimensions: 200mm x 290mm x 350mm
- Weight: 5.5kg
- Water tank capacity: 1.6 litres
- Boiler output: 950W
- Power cord length: 1.5m
- Voltage (V): 220-240 V
- Material: Brass, steel, plastic