OTTO - The modern Turkish Coffee Pot (grey)
OTTO is a modern take on the traditional Cezve, or Turkish ibrik, from Slovenian manufacturer Goat Story. This coffeepot prepares coffee in a way that has been used for centuries. It pays homage to one of the world's most iconic coffee brewing methods, while looking attractive enough to be displayed in a modern kitchen.
Turkish coffee = More taste
The secret of the rich and full flavour lies in the slow heating of the water to the desired temperature. Water mixed with finely ground coffee is heated to create an intense extraction.
Advantages of OTTO:
- Modern design in various colours
- High quality materials for durability
- Rich coffee taste thanks to the tried and tested shape
- Works on all types of cookers, including induction
- You can brew up to 5 cups of coffee at a time.
Otto works on all types of cookers, including induction.
*Works on most induction hobs. However, there are a few models that have difficulty detecting small diameter pots and pans. To ensure that your hob will work properly with the OTTO, test it on an induction hob of a similar diameter before ordering. The diameter of the OTTO base is 96 mm.
- Capacity: 550 ml (makes up to 5 cups of coffee).
- Height: 16.2 cm
- Width (without handle): 10.2 cm
- Width (with handle): 23.6 cm
- Weight: 385 g
- Material: Stainless steel.
For best results, we recommend using a high quality coffee grinder such as 1Z presso X-PRO S or Wacaco Exagrind.