OTTO - The modern Turkish Coffee Pot (grey)
|Delivery to:||please choose country|
OTTO is a modern version of traditional Džezva, or Turkish ibrik from the Slovenian manufacturer Goat Story. This coffee pot prepares coffee in a way that goes back centuries. It pays homage to one of the most iconic coffee brewing methods in the world and at the same time, it looks attractive enough to be displayed in a modern kitchen.
Turkish coffee = More taste
The secret of the rich and full flavor lies the slow heating of the water to the desired temperature. Water mixed with finely ground coffee is heated to create an intense extraction.
Advantages of OTTO:
- modern design in various color versions
- high-quality materials hence long durability
- rich coffee taste thanks to the proven shape
- works on all stoves, including induction
- you can brew up to 5 cups of coffee at once
Otto works on all types of stoves, including induction.
*works with most induction hobs. However, there are a few models that have trouble detecting pots and pans with a small diameter. To ensure that your hob will work flawlessly with the OTTO, test it with an induction cooker of a similar diameter before ordering. The diameter of the Otto base is 96 mm.
- Volume: 550 ml (makes up to 5 cups of coffee).
- Height: 16.2 cm
- Width (without handle): 10.2 cm
- Width (with handle): 23.6 cm
- Weight: 385 g
- Material: stainless steel.
To achieve the best results, we recommend using a high-quality coffee grinder, for example 1Z presso X-PRO S or Wacaco Exagrind.